Rochester Public Schools offers dental insurance to staff based on employee contract language.
- The dental plan pays up to a maximum of $1,200 for each covered person per calendar year
- Dependent Children are covered until the age of 26.
- $25.00 deductible per covered person each calendar year, not to exceed the amount of $75.00 per family unit.
- Employees may utilize any dental provider within the U.S. or an emergency dental provider outside of the U.S. Employees may not use a dental provider of any relation to the employee.
- Employees have a lifetime maximum of $1,500 following a one-year waiting period for ages 8-18 and a lifetime maximum of $1,000 following a three-year waiting period for ages 19 and up.
- $50.00 individual lifetime deductible