Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the frequent questions asked by students and families about RPS Online. Please browse the questions below and feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have.
- Gifted Services will be available in the online school?
- Are the same courses available to RPS Online students as the in person high schools?
- Is the academic rigor any different from In-Person learning?
- Will elementary students still get live specials, aka Physical Education, Art, Music?
- How will standardized testing be handled?
- My student qualifies for free and reduced lunches, will they be able to received them and how does that work while attending RPS Online?
- My student is on an IEP, Can they receive services while enrolled in RPS Online?
- My student is enrolled in EL Class. Can they receive services while enrolled in RPS Online?
- Are Mental Health Supports offered to RPS Online students?