Students requiring emergency care plan(s) and/or medication(s) that need to be given during school hours will need one or more of the following forms completed.
Prior to the beginning of each school year, emergency care plans and medication authorizations should be turned in to your child's school health office and reviewed with your Licensed School Nurse.
- RPS Health Information Form
- RPS Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- RPS Seizure Emergency Care Plan
- Consent to Share Asthma Action Plan and Information About My Child
- Medication Authorization Form (Staff Administration)
- Consent to Release Private Data
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan (DMMP)
- Food Intolerances/Allergies Forms
- Special Diet Statement Form