The safety of our students and staff is our priority. We will provide updates and resources in an effort to help families reduce the risk in their home and community.
We are adhering to guidance from Olmsted County Public Health (OCPHS), the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We are closely monitoring updates, as guidance is changing frequently due to local and global developments.
- What is the Rochester Public Schools doing about COVID-19?
- What actions should we take to protect our family?
- Are there resources for parents to talk with their children about COVID-19?
- How does the Rochester Public Schools stay up-to-date about COVID-19?
- During the summer, will meals be available for students?
- How is Rochester Public Schools preparing for the 2020-2021 school year?
- Are masks required at RPS?
With information changing daily, we encourage families to stay up to date on information regarding COVID-19 and protect yourself and the community.
For more information, please visit:
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
Olmsted County Public Health (OCPHS)
Report Discrimination and Bias
COVID-19 does not discriminate based on race, where you come from, your immigration status, or anything else.
If you have experienced or witnessed an incident of discrimination or bias call Minnesota's Discrimination Helpline at 1-833-454-0148 or submit this online form. The helpline is staffed by investigators from the MN Department of Human Rights. Translation/interpretation services are available.
If you are the victim of a crime, including a hate crime, or fear for your safety, call 911 immediately.