We are pleased to announce the opening of our RPS Online School, a virtual option for K-12 students, enrolling for the Fall of 2021. This Online School has been approved by the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE).
RPS Online offers a live, virtual learning environment with opportunities for occasional in-person activities such as hands-on labs and field trips. Students will participate in instruction aligned to the state standards taught by Rochester Public School teachers. Instruction will be provided in a synchronous (real-time) model. This comprehensive model is available for Kindergarten through Twelfth-grade students. High School students will have supplemental course work (some in person and some virtual) depending on course enrollment.
We recognize one size does not fit all when it comes to learning environments. We know a number of students thrived in the virtual platform over the past school year, and we aim to provide these students with a full-time virtual opportunity.
You're invited to learn more about the RPS Online School by attending one of the virtual Q & A sessions listed below:
- Wednesday, May 5th - 10:30 am-1:30 pm
- Thursday, May 6th - 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 11th - 10:30 am-1:30 pm
- Monday, May 17th - 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 19th - 10:30 am-1:30 pm
- Tuesday, May 25th - 10:30 am-1:30 pm
Join the Google meeting by:
- Go to meet.google.com.
- Click Use a meeting code.
- Enter the code (RPS Online School) and click Continue.
- Click Ask to join.
- When someone in the meeting gives you access, you'll join it.
For questions, please call (507) 328-4300 or email either of our principals listed below: