Review the 2021-2022 Proposed Budget or listen along as John Carlson, Executive Director of Finance, walks through the book during the May 25 study session.
This budget was briefed to the school board on June 1. The school board is expected to approve the 2021-2022 budget at the June 15 school board meeting. Highlights of the 2021-2022 budget include:
- RPS Online School staffing for students desiring a full-time online option
- A new Cabinet-level leadership position—Executive Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Four middle school sports options at all our middle schools – more information will be available in the future from our Middle School Principals and High School Activities Directors
- Additional Custodians for enhanced cleaning
- Grade-level sections staffed with enough teachers to ensure class sizes at or below the class size target