Distance Learning Expectations
- Log in daily to learning platform (Google Classroom).
- Engage in and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Communicate with your teacher about any learning needs.
- Submit work through the teacher specified learning platform.
- When able, engage in online meetings with your teacher.
- Frequently check your email; daily is ideal.
- Contact your principal if you have connection or device problems.
- Use your school's hotline number for emotional support.
- Frequently check the school district website for the latest distance learning announcements, resources, and access to your school's distance learning information.
Online Classroom Expectations
- Mute your microphones until prompted by teacher to share.
- Do your best to stay engaged when meeting online.
- Use the chat to ask school appropriate questions or share ideas.
- Use headphones if you have them available.
- Contact your teacher with technology or connection issues.
- When online, wear school appropriate clothing.
- You may turn off your camera while meeting online.
- Teachers will be available daily to support students.
- Teachers will provide feedback through designated learning platform.
- Teachers will record Google Meets and make recordings available for students.
- Teachers will respond to student questions within 24-48 hours.