Teacher going over assignments with a student
For more information and to apply

Apply Now

The Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB) offers a Three-Year, Short Call Substitute license to applicants who have a bachelor’s degree, but not in education. 

If you do not have a four year degree, you can still obtain a Short Call substitute license if you meet the requirements under the Career and Technical Education (CTE) guidelines established by PELSB.   

To obtain a Short Call License, visit the Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB) website.

PELSB Website