Preschool Age Child Care
AVAILABLE FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Rochester Public Schools Preschool Age Child Care Program (PACC) is an extended day care option for RPS Preschool students. PACC will provide a safe, nurturing environment where children can feel they are significant and they belong. Our goals are to:
- Provide children a safe, healthy environment where staff strive to meet emotional, social, and physical needs.
- Create a happy, warm, exciting environment that is inviting, comfortable, flexible, and manageable for children.
- Offer a variety of activities such as arts, crafts, STEM, self-directed and active play, reading, and more.
- Provide individual guidance to children based on careful observation of each child’s needs and in keeping with parent or guardian direction.
- Support and collaborate with the children’s teachers and school administrators in building a stable and consistent team–promote an environment where children may learn and grow.
Hoover Early Learning School 369 Elton Hills Drive NW 507-328-4563 firstname.lastname@example.org