Save the date for upcoming school board meetings and events by clicking on the icon to the left.
Stay up-to-date by:
- Watch our board meetings on cable television or YouTube. Board meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of every month.
- All board meetings are open to the public, except for those specifically permitted by law to be closed for discussion of identified issues such as negotiation strategy, litigation, or personal matters.
- In accordance with Minnesota Statute 13D.021, School Board meetings are being held virtually from Room 137 of the Edison Building with School Board members participating electronically until further notice.
- To make a public comment, please follow our process or you can directly contact the School Board.
- Read our District communications or tune into local news for coverage of significant issues.