November 11, 2020
On November 10, the School Board had a study session on the topic of boundaries.
A brief recap of yesterday's conversation:
- As part of the voter approved referendum that passed on November 5, 2019, the School Board must adjust attendance areas (boundaries) for the start of the 2022-2023 school year.
- Our goal is to make a boundary adjustment decision no later than September 2021 to allow families time (an entire school year) to plan for any changes.
- Scott Leopold and Matt Sachs from Cooperative Strategies, our consultants in this process, presented information to the School Board regarding the upcoming boundary adjustments process.
- A virtual session for staff and the public to learn more about the boundary adjustment process will be held on December 3 at 6:00 PM. To join this Microsoft Teams Virtual Session, use this link: https://bit.ly/3pkWxNu
- RPS will keep staff and the public updated on any opportunities to share a voice in this process as that information becomes available.
- Find more information on BoardDocs.